October 18
Old WWW could lead you into baaaad trouble if you go reporting the crapola he’s been spouting, so take a look at this:
.........................................................................................................................
Press Release: Police National Headquarters, October 18
The Minister for Police, Simone Connolly, emphasised today that any reports to police about the origin of the virus must be based on factual evidence. Police Commissioner Hank Xu said police are aware of the rumours regarding the group of Taris refugees but to date they have found no evidence to support any of the claims made against them.
The origin of the virus is top priority now that the pandemic itself is under control. All evidence given to police will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Get that, WWW? NO FREAKING EVIDENCE against Taris. Is that clear enough even for you, you moron?
I say there’s no smoke without fire. Bloody politicians – can’t believe a word they say. And as for that police goobledegook – that’s rubbish. Plenty of evidence and if they can’t find ‘evidence’ I say we take matters into our own hands and get rid of the Taris bunch ourselves. Aren’t the bloody authorities always banging on these days about the need to be self-sufficient? Okay, let’s do it.
ReplyDeleteLet’s vote for WWW for prime minister. How about it, WWW? You up for it? You speak my lingo, ya no wat I mean?
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! But let’s demolish the Taris prob first. I’m up 4 that.
ReplyDelete