September 9
I’m still shaking. Man, that was too close for comfort. Never going to volunteer for being a soldier – way too scary.
All you toxic commentators – I hope you’re happy now. You’ve helped stir up hate against Taris and look what’s happened. If it hadn’t been sheer luck and an admin bungle that delayed us getting off the ship, we’d be having mass funerals today. These are good people. They’re smart too. Much smarter than you toxic tadpoles (sorry frogs).
When I think about little Wilfred being blasted out of existence before he’s even had a chance at life it makes me want to throttle somebody, so I’d best keep away from the jail which I hope is where those crims will rot forever.
Gotta hand it to Taris – no hysterics (just a bit of screaming while the boat bucked around, and some screeching from the crew too, but not of course your intrepid blogger). Then out they go, all calm to face the world that tried to blow them up before they set foot on it. Takes guts to do that, peeps. Believe me.
It’s an outrage. Torture those bombing bastards till they talk, I say.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately torture got banned early in the century. I say send them to live somewhere continental right on the equator. Temps in the high 50s and technically not torture.
ReplyDeleteWhile I decry the extreme violence of the method, I applaud the sentiment behind the bombing. We do not need more refugees. We can’t support our own home-grown population.
ReplyDeleteWhat a welcome to Aotearoa! Poor people. My heart goes out to them, it really does.
ReplyDelete