A plea for logical thought

September 13

Listen all you loyal followers – please please please use your brains. How could this disease have been brought from Taris when the people who are sick aren’t even in Wellington? According to all reports they hadn’t been near Wellington, any of them, for a couple of months. All of them happened to be going TO Wellington. So that they could pick up a handy disease?? Come ON. Use your brains and don’t listen to idiots like WWW who has obviously lost control of the quarter brain cell he shares with his cronies.

7 comments:

  1. Brainz14:41

    It’s very coincidental though don’t you think? No pandemic for seven years, then the lot from Taris arrive and a couple of days later WHAMMO we’ve got another pandemic on our hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FarleyWang15:08

    I was part of the crew that repatriated the people of Taris. It’s utter nonsense to say they brought the disease. They were all healthy and fit. The disease hasn’t reached Wellington where, let me remind you, the boat docked without having contact of any sort with another person. Let’s use our energies to fight this disease. We certainly don’t need to be distracted by such crazy and libellous accusations. WWW – watch yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PrettyPoll16:30

    Well, I say we should be cautious. Assume guilt until proven otherwise. And it really was a bad idea to bring them here anyway. Let them suffer even if they are innocent, which I strongly doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LiviaUlver12:27

    I was part of the crew too. THIS DISEASE HAS NOT COME FROM TARIS, IT WAS NOT BROUGHT BY THE TARIS PEOPLE. THEY ARE IN WELLLINGTON, THE DISEASE ISN’T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Clock the caps! Getting a bit tetchy there, sister! I say there’s no smoke without fire so it’s your funeral if you keep on treating these people as holy innocents. They are GUILTY and there’s no getting away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fireman16:38

    I’ve had three messages confirming that they’ve brought the disease. Everybody thinks so. Gotta be something in it is my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FarleyWang17:14

    Borrow WWW’s quarter brain cell and start thinking. Look at a few facts – just one or two would help. And check out this article.

    ................................................................................................................................................
    Window On Wellington

    Taris and the Pandemic, by Roger Fellowes, Medical Officer aboard the
    Wahine

    I can state categorically that the people of Taris are healthy and that they carried no disease. All the usual checks were carried out according to the protocols in place for all new refugees and the results were the best for any group of people to come into Aotearoa.

    If anything, the people of Taris should be protected from the diseases of Aotearoa because they have probably lost immunity to common infections such as measles, chicken pox and other childhood ailments.

    Their medical knowledge and skill level is most impressive. Vima’s labour was not easy, and having to get her to the boat in the manner they did contributed to the difficulties. Although I was present, I did not need to assist with the delivery thanks to the competence of the Taris medical team.

    This is an impressive group of people who have learned how to survive in what by all accounts was a most difficult environment. They will be an asset to our country.

    ReplyDelete